For cold chain packaging, executing your green objectives and commitments requires using recyclable, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly thermal packaging boxes in Canada.
Customers want and anticipate receiving cold chain products in recyclable packaging. Efficient cold chain packaging is now a requirement, not just a pleasant feature.
Today, people are much more aware of the negative effects of overpackaging and the continual use of containers that cannot be reprocessed, recycled, or reused. This has stemmed from the obvious consequences of climate change, same-day distribution packaging, an uptick in online billing models, governmental and legal regulatory requirements, and the pandemic.
Businesses need to remember that customers value the firms they purchase from and want them to go beyond simply talking about sustainable development. Every business should have a green strategy that includes lean initiatives, corporate recycling programs, energy efficiency, reuse solutions, and recyclable items.
Customers anticipate it. Authorities demand it. Your rivals are engaging in it. It is essential to use eco-friendly cold chain packaging boxes in Canada.
What is Sustainable Cold Chain Packaging?
Using suitable cold chain packaging boxes in Canada include many benefits, such as:
- Wholesome, secure, and valuable packaging over their entire life cycle
- Exceeding market standards for pricing and performance
- Employing green energy to be sourced, produced, transported, and recycled
- Maximizing the utilization of natural resources or repurposed materials
- Using clean production techniques and industry standards
- Using healthy materials throughout the life cycle
- Maximizing physical construction to minimize resources and energy
- Utilizing and successfully recovering biological and/or commercial closed-loop cycles
Companies can utilize these criteria from the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) when looking for manufacturers of sustainable packaging for shipping frozen food and sustainable packaging choices.
Temp Guard™ and Temp Shield ™ for Temperature Sensitive Products
Temp Guard ™ is a sustainable, 100% recyclable paper product. Our Temp Shield ™ product is eco-friendly for the following reasons:
- Temperature assurance for perishable items.
- Custom-cut pieces of foiled bubble transform a regular corrugated box into a cooler for shipping food items.
- The liners minimize the costs of freight, material, and storage space.
The markets for seafood, pharmacy, and pet immunizations are among those where Temp Guard™ can be used.
- Damage Minimization: Garbage is decreased because of Temp Guard’s cushioned box liners, which regulate conditions, retain water, and shield foods from external damage.
- Enhancement of Cubes: Because they adhere to the components and are just 14 mm thick, adjustable heating pads enable the utilization of smaller exterior containers and lower shipping costs.
- Customer Satisfaction: Thermal pads are made from sturdy Kraft paper with consistent inside padding that is 100% biodegradable, making disposal simple.
Looking for a packaging company in Canada that would offer the highest quality sustainable cold chain packaging? Distinctive Solutions is here to assist you with all your packaging needs. Contact us today or visit our website for more details.